Srishti Academy is one of the leading B.ed institute in Ghaziabad. It provides people a chance to build their career in the teaching profession and helps them in sparking their careers. Also, it contributes growth and success to the country along with reputation and it is a very respected profession in India like all other countries.
It is also recommended by the central government to have a Bachelor of Education Degree after graduation to teach in India.
B.ed – Bachelor of Education is an undergraduate academic course for 2 years. It is also a reputed course like other courses mostly encouraged by our society eg. M.B.B.S, B.Tech, etc because it contributes development to the nation by providing professional and educated teachers.
- B.ed is mainly for those students who actually want to build their career in the Teaching Profession.
- B.ed is mainly for those candidates who want to teach Higher Primary and High School.
- This course is also having a big scope like other popular courses with good salaries.
- In this course, candidates have job opportunities in both the private and government sectors.
- Also, people can start their own coaching center, Online classes, schools, etc
Srishti Academy is the one of the best leading academy for B.ed Admission assistance and Distance Learning Courses in Ghaziabad, who has enrolled more than 3500+ students in various learning programmes and brightened their future by glowing their careers. More than 80% of our students are well settled and working in top colleges and Schools in Delhi NCR.
Duration:- Duration of B.ed course in previous years was of 1 Year but it has been changed to 2 Years. Also, this course is available both in regular and correspondence mode.
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Humanity.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto are eligible for admission to the program.
1. Education, Culture and Human Values
2. Educational Evaluation and Assessment
3. Educational Psychology
4. Guidance and Counselling
5. Holistic Education
6. Philosophy of Education
Scope is a very common question that comes into everyone’s mind whenever they plan for any course to get the best job and brighten their future.
After completing B.ed there is a lot of scope of getting a job in private as well as government schools with a good salary package. Also, you can open your own school, education center, coaching classes, etc. from a small level to a big level according to the finance available to you.
Also, candidates can pursue a Higher Studies M.ed (Master of Education) in this field. M.ed is a postgraduate course which candidates can pursue after completion of the B.ed or can also do P.hd after completion of M.ed
To get the complete information about the course
call us or visit our office.