B.ed - Bachelor of Education
Srishti Academy is on the list of the top institute for B.ed Admission Assistance in Vasundhra Ghaziabad who provides the complete admission assistance for B.ed (2 years regular course) from top Universities of Uttar Pradesh and Haryana.
Universities are as under
Kurukshetra University (KUK) – University in Kurukshetra, Haryana
Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) – University in Rohtak, Haryana
- Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University (CRSU) – University in Jind, Haryana
Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science And Technology (DCRUST) – University in Murthal, Haryana
Chaudhary Charan Singh University (CCSU) – Public university in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
Eligibility as per NCTE Norms is as under
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Humanity.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme.
Required Documents for Admission:
Students can either email their documents at [email protected] or can personally visit our Institute to Submit the Documents and list of the required documents are as under:
- 10th & 10+2 Mark sheet & Certificate
- Graduation Mark Sheets
- Post-Graduation Mark Sheets (if applicable)
- Latest Photograph of a Candidate
- Aadhar Card
Important Note: Original Migration Certificate (Required after confirmation of the admission)