Management has always been a crucial parameter for getting innovative and positive results from any sort of task. Folks have to face lots of obstacles because of mismanagement. Therefore high emphasis is put on maintaining excellent standards of the course curriculum of the MBA. Presently there are various modes of pursuing MBA degrees like regular MBA, Distance MBA, Correspondence MBA and Executive MBA. Holding a regular MBA degree is a dream of students who are unable to fulfil it because of several reasons be it lack of financial support, unable to secure a seat in a top MBA college or can’t leave a job to pursue a regular MBA. Distance MBA is a one-door solution to such folks and lots of students are opting for distance MBA because of the ample benefits it offers to its students. We at Srishti Academy have clubbed various reasons to assist those working professionals in resolving their queries related to Why should they opt Distance MBA while working? Let’s commence our discussion with the most important question.
Distance MBA is unique in its kind of MBA program in which the student is not required to be present physically at the campus and he gains complete knowledge on various subjects of management at any place of his convenience. It has emerged as a relief for working professionals who can’t opt for a regular MBA program and want to uplift their carrier.
There are various reasons which put weightage to the benefits of pursuing a distance MBA and why a working professional should opt for it. These reasons are:-
1. Affordable price – Distance MBA is extremely cheap concerning a regular MBA. Its cost lies between Rs. 50,000 to 1.5 Lakhs.
2. A platform to uplift your career – In the present era of high cut competition simply work experience of 3 to 5 years is not enough to make you attain a managerial position in a multinational organization. Companies need a professional degree along with a required set of skill sets. Distance MBAs assist working professionals in getting management degrees so that they can attain a high parapet of success and be at top-level management.
3. Study at your convenience – In the distance, MBA student gets all videos of classes and student material in soft copy as well as in hard copy. So that he or she can study at any time of his wish and complete his MBA.
4. Excellent opportunity to study in top-notch business school – Getting admission to top business schools like NMIMS, IMT, IIMs, FMS, IIFT, and Symbiosis for pursuing a regular MBA is not an easy task but one can easily get admission to distance MBA in these business schools and fulfil his dream of being part of these business schools.
5. A wonderful option to study while you earn – Money is an important parameter which serves as a reason for doing most work and studies but a distance MBA is deprived of this major obstacle because it provides an excellent opportunity for working professionals to pursue an MBA with the continuation of their job and earning money while learning.
Srishti Academy is a leading educational consultant in Vasundhara, Ghaziabad offering various Distance Learning & Regular courses approved by the Distance Education Council (DEC), Govt of India.